We believe that most security companies – whether they are:
- new entrants to global markets;
- established players looking to branch out into new markets; or
- security vendors wanting to ramp up their PR another level,
are looking for PR partners with specialist skills.
The Code Red Security PR Network offers you this in a global partnership, from one single point of contact.
All Code Red Participants have:
- a deep understanding of their market,
- established relationships with journalists and analysts who cover security issues, and
- their fingers firmly on the pulse of the security news agenda.
Code Red Agencies éclat Marketing and Wanaka PR were appointed by TrapX to provide PR services in the UK and Israel. Their objective was to raise profile for the organisation and to educate the market on deception-based security as an innovative and disruptive approach to cyber security. Using rapid response to news stories, thought leadership articles and issues-based campaigns, the agencies successfully secured coverage in leading National, IT and business publications.
éclat Marketing was appointed by Balabit – a leading provider of contextual security technologies, based in Hungary – in January 2015 to manage its UK Press relations. With a fast growing global customer base, Balabit also appointed US Code Red Partner Madison Alexander to drive press coverage across the region and manage its local PR campaigns.